These rules must be followed to avoid serious injury:
- Individuals with head, back or any other disabilities, pregnant women, small infants and others susceptible to injury from fall, bumps are not permitted in or on the inflatable unit.
- An adult must operate the equipment at All times.
- Keep children away from the blower
No adults allowed in the bouncer
Adult supervision is required at all times while the bouncer is in use.
- Never leave children unattended. The customer is full responsible for the safety of the children using the equipment.
- Do not wrestle , run, push or climb the wall.
- Remove shoes ,eyeglasses, jewelry or any sharp object before entering the bouncer.
- All rider must be of compatible age and weight.
- Keep the bouncer a safe distance from fire, water, walls or other obstruction.
- Do not exceed the recommended child capacity.
- In the unlikely event that the blower fails ,evacuate children immediately.
- Do not jump onto or off the unit
- No climbing the walls of the unit.
- Exit the unit if it begins to lose air.
- No food, drinks, gums, pets, toys, or silly string allowed in the bouncer.
- The bouncer must be fully inflated before any children are allowed inside and the bouncer must remain fully inflated until everyone is out.
- Do not bounce on the slides.